1 a) How old are you now? 19, although i think i was born 30. haha.
1 b) Male or female? female
2. (answer the one that applies)
a) If unmarried, are you a virgin? yes
3. What are/were your reasons for waiting? i always thought i would wait until marriage and have recently decided that i'm open to the possibility of sex before marriage. the more i ask god about his plan for my life, the more i realize that marriage might not be a part of that. furthermore, i don't have the huge desire to get married that many of my friends have. i'm a feminist and don't understand why i need a man to take care of me when god's done a great job this far :)
4. Does your faith play a factor in your decision? Would you wait even if you did not have this faith? yes, definitely. again, i always thought i'd wait until marriage, and now i have a very healthy view towards sex that i can only attribute to my faith.
5a. Are you a complete virgin (never kissed or willfully engaged in any kind of sexual touching etc). tricky question. i'm an actress, so i've kissed and even simulated sex on stage and onscreen, but in my personal life, i am a complete virgin.
5b. Have you actually had the opportunity to go further than you have, had you chosen to do so? yes, many times.
6. Do you regret any of the physical involvement/lack thereof that you may have had? not at all. i know when i have sex, it will have been worth the wait.
7. What are you waiting for (marriage, true love, a willing partner)? true love
8. What do you feel is/was the hardest part of remaining true to your decision to wait? What would make it easier? i guess just that i have a very "sexy" life, so people are shocked when they find out i'm a virgin. i've always lived in major cities (currently nyc). i take pole dancing classes. i love working out, so i have a "hot" body. i hardly know any other virgins my age. i don't know if it'd be easier if i lived in the bible belt, but it might be.
9. If you could say one thing to older virgins out there, what would it be? don't be afraid of living life. if you really want to wait (and obviously you all do), you will. i've had many nights are bars where men have asked me to go home with them, and it's like "no, of course not! that's not something i'd do." i think if you have strog convictions, temptation really isn't as big a problem as people make it out to be.
10. Tell us something about you (interests, beliefs, favo(u)rites) that will help us get to know you better. i'm a christian, a vegan, a democrat, an environmentalist, a feminist, AND an actress. i'm the black sheep of god's family.